Looking to begin your Omaha massage career?
Omaha Massage and Wellness Center Employment Opportunities
Omaha Massage and Wellness Center (OMWC) is dedicated to providing a unique and caring oasis for maximum healing benefits and wellness maintenance for the Omaha metro area. Our steadily growing pool of clients has been enjoying our center’s range of services and devotion to excellence for almost a decade.
What we offer for Omaha massage services:
- Integrative Massage
- Deep Tissue/Myofascial Release Massage
- Neuromuscular Trigger Point Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- Couples Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Infant Massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- (additional modalities are added regularly)
How you fit into our Omaha massage careers:
We encourage you to assess and adjust your own massage therapy style, and customize it to each client’s individual needs and preferences as you see fit. Most clients tend to be drawn more toward one modality rather than another. The same generally holds true for therapists as well. We will therefore make every effort to schedule you with clients that best match your unique expertise but would also like to see you expand your current skill set over time, through professional workshops and/or our own on-site training option.
Our Benefits To You:
- Flexibility of Schedule (availability should include evening and weekend hours)
- Free Appointment Scheduling from Our Client Pool
- Free Massage Room, Supplies, Tools, etc.
- Free Advertising
- Competitive Compensation (pre-negotiated percentage according to our listed website prices)
- Tips are 100% yours to keep
- Optional Collaboration with members of our well-seasoned therapy team
- Optional On-Site, Non-Credit but Individualized Training
- Nebraska State License Renewal Fee (covered after your first successful year with OMWC)
- Potential Workshop Fee Reimbursement (based upon your total annual appointments and client satisfaction)
Our Expectations Beyond Therapeutic Skills:
(Keep in mind, we are committed to excellence of service and therefore expect nothing less from our therapists.)
- Professional Appearance and Courteous Conduct at all times
- Effective and Courteous Communication with both Clients and all Staff
- Maintain Updated Client Records (Soap Notes)
- Maintain Client Confidentiality
- Strict Adherence to Appointment Schedule
- Upkeep of Rooms, Supplies, Tools and entire Facility (we all share the same space and depend on each other)
- Up-To-Date Nebraska Massage License
- Reliable Transportation
Ready for a rewarding Omaha massage career?
Whether you are an already experienced therapist or are just starting out in your career, if you offer empathetic “table-side” manners combined with outstanding massage therapy skills, OMWC would like to meet you.
Interested In Joining Our Team? Submit Your Résumé Today!