Start your path to better health with Cryotherapy.
What is Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy, at its core, is the therapeutic use of cold that stimulates a positive and beneficial physiological response within the body. It harnesses the cooling power of carbon dioxide (CO2) to cool a localized area (like your thighs, abdomen, etc.), causing a constriction of the vessels. Once the cooling stops, the body automatically warms the area as quick as it can, expanding the vessels to larger than normal while it warms the location. This allows for oxygenated blood to restore optimal function to the affected area.
What are the benefits of Cryotherapy?
- Cellulite smoothing and body sculpting
- Skin tightening
- Reduced symptoms for psoriasis and eczema
- Pain reduction – muscles and joints
- Muscle relaxation
- Improved recovery times
- Faster mobilization following injury and surgery
- Increased range of motion
- Reduced systemic inflammation
- Mood enhancement
Is Cryotherapy from Omaha Massage & Wellness right for you?
Let’s be honest–you’ve been working hard at losing weight and maintaining your health. But sometimes…that stubborn fat or cellulite just won’t go away.
Or perhaps you’ve just had enough of that scar from forever ago or that baby belly or birthmark.
Aesthetic benefits of Cryotherapy:
- Body sculpting (skin tightening, cellulite reduction)
- Smoothing of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars
- Contouring of jawline
- Treatment of acne and reduced skin pore appearance
- Tightening of loose “baby belly”
- Birthmark lightening and smoothing
- Energy boost
Regardless of what sport you’re involved in, there’s an inherent risk of injury. Perhaps you’re looking for additional ways to prevent injury.
Either way, cryotherapy can both decrease recovery time and increase athletic performance.
Sports benefits of Cryotherapy:
- Increased performance
- Post-performance recovery
- Improved range of motion
- Treatment of overuse injuries
- Injury prevention
- Accelerated rehabilitation process
- Increased energy
- Physical and mental balance
We all know that the cost of healthcare–even for the healthiest–can put a dent in our savings. Having chronic conditions can be debilitating–both physically and financially.
Cryotherapy can offer a less expensive, non-invasive form of therapy that can help you feel fast, long-lasting relief from chronic symptoms.
Chronic condition benefits of Cryotherapy:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic Pain
- Mood lifting
- Reduction of hair loss
- Reduction of anxiety and depression
- Energy boost
Life is full of busy–the carpools, the daily commute, the unexpected overtime, the lack of sleep, and overall less focus on “me” time.
Cryotherapy can be extremely beneficial on our overall wellness, especially when combined with our bodywork services.
Wellness benefits of Cryotherapy:
- Reduces recovery time
- Improved blood circulation and tissue perfusion
- Hemoglobin increase
- Endorphin release
- Enhanced immune system
- Collagen production
- Prevention of muscle damage
- Improved mental balance
- Rejuvenated skin condition
- Improved general welfare
You deserve a better way of life.
You deserve to feel like “you” again in every aspect of your life. Schedule your 20-minute Cryotherapy session today, or contact us about how to add Cryotherapy to one of our Bodywork services at a greatly discounted price!
Omaha Massage and Wellness Center is Omaha’s leader in Cryotherapy. Schedule your Cryotherapy session today and start looking and feeling better!